January 20, 2011

Art, and Music

So, today seems to be a great day.

In aprox 5 hours, I'm off to the opening of the Peanuts Exhibition by Dan Colen at the Astrup Fearnley museum in Oslo.
What I have seen of his art so far, is amazing, and I am really looking forward to this

First there will be an hour artist talk where we get the possibility to get a bit under the skin of Dan Colen and his art, which is going to be interesting.

From New York, he has also brought the duo I.U.D. which will have a mini-concert.
I have to admit that I hadn't heard about them before, but after reading a bit about them, as well as listening two of their tracks at their Myspace-page, this is set to be a an awesome evening.

I will post some pictures (if allowed) and thoughts regarding the exhibit later tonight or tomorrow.
In the meantime, you can see some of his art at the Saatchi Gallery

And if you are in Oslo, come down to the Astrup Fearnely Museum at 17.0 GMT+1 tonight.

Here is a live performance by I.U.D. recorded in 2007, enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment